Excited doesn’t even come close – yesterday the new Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue for January to June 2021 launched – eek! So in true fashion, today’s project features new product. But this new product isn’t available to just anyone, oh no. The Designer Series Paper shown on the exterior of this box is part of an amazing gift to anyone who joins Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-Bration. You can read more about this by clicking the button below!
The paper used is Crushed Curry from the Regals collection, but in my video I used Granny Apple Green which is from the Brights Family. Both of them are gorgeous colours to showcase this paper. I kept my box simple, as I want the DSP to really be shown off and take centre stage. With ab bit of white edging, I’m sure you would agree that the pattern of the paper really makes the box look fabulous!
Of course, to finish the box I have used one of my fave stamp sets from the new Mini Catalogue / Sale-a-Bration brochures called ‘Approaching Perfection’. The sentiments are just perfect and I find myself reaching for them again and again, as the jokey nature of the sentiments are my style all over.
Which colour do you prefer from the two showcased? If I made a third box – what colour would you like to see me use?
- Cardstock = 81/4 x 113/4 inches
- Whisper White (1 piece) = 41/8 x 25/8 inches
- Whisper White (2 pieces) = 41/8 x 13/4 inches
- Whisper White (2 pieces) = 13/4 x 25/8 inches
- Designer Series Paper (1 piece) = 37/8 x 23/8 inches
- Designer Series Paper (2 pieces) =23/8 x 11/2 inches
- Designer Series Paper (2 pieces) =37/8 x 11/2 inches
- Long side = 2, 47/8, 67/8, 93/4 inches
- Short side = 2, 61/4 inches (or 2 inches on both sides)
Come back for these after the 5th January and they will be live!
Please note, the paper can only be obtained by joining as a new member!