Between now and January 4th, there is a bundle available with is part of an early release – but with 2 exclusive additions. I got my hands on the bundle and got playing with it almost immediately and this box is the first thing I made. It’s a good size and without testing the theory, I believe it would one of the larger bars of chocolate such as Galaxy, Aero or Dairy Milk.
The exclusive 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper that comes as part of the bundle has three colours – Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand and Shaded Spruce, as demonstrated by this box. They are gorgeous colours and will make Christmas crafting so easy!
There are two stamp sets as part of the bundle, one themed around Christmas and is again an exclusive to the this promotion – I paired up my sentiment along side a trail of gorgeous stars.
To finish off the box, I used one of my favourite ribbons – the metallic edged ribbon, this one being the Whisper White & Silver version. I absolutely love it and need to buy more!
Have you got your hands on the Curvy Variety Bundle yet?
- Cardstock Piece 1 = 81/4 x 10 inches
- Cardstock Piece 2 = 51/2 x 2 inches
- Whisper White = 51/4 x 13/4 inches
- Designer Series Paper Piece 1 = 6 x 23/4 inches
- Designer Series Paper Piece 2 = 6 x 13/4 inches
- Designer Series Paper Piece 3 = 6 x 3/4 inches
- Designer Series Paper Piece 4 (2 pieces) = 23/4 x 3/4 inches