Birthday Party Live – Project #4
Yesterday was my birthday, so I had to make sure the project done on my birthday was a special one. Neverending cards have been around for some time – they’re certainly nothing new BUT I have never tried to make one myself, so what better occasion?
I went for one of my favourite colours for the first one – Cherry Cobbler and teamed it up with the Regals 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper stack. This alone gave some nice texture / difference on the differing sections of the card. To decorate it, I used a multitude of dies available in my collection, stamping any sentiments or images with matching Cherry Cobbler ink.
The second one in the video below was made in exactly the same way, except this time I used Bermuda Bay card stock and Designer Series Paper. Now, I just have to overcome my addiction to making them then sitting there flipping them round and round and round again!
Keeps the children entertained too! Bonus…
** Don’t forget to take part in my Birthday Party Giveaway **
- Coloured cardstock (4 pieces) = 6 x 3 inches
- Whisper White (8 pieces) = 27/8 x 27/8 inches
- Designer Series Paper (8 pieces) = 23/4 x 23/4
- Whisper White (10 pieces) = 13/8 x 27/8 inches
- Designer Series Paper (10 pieces) = 11/4 x 23/4 inches
- Whisper White (8 pieces) = 11/4 x 11/4 inches
Scoring (cardstock only):
- Long side (6) = 11/2 inches on both sides
The below supply list only contains the items to make the card without decoration – you can of course use any sets you wish to decorate: