So, I have a bit of a treat for you on today’s post. Not only is this a project that involves chocolate – Guylian chocolate at that. But this is a project WITH A VIDEO TUTORIAL! *screams* I’ve finally given myself a talking to and taken the plunge – let me know what you think!
This project is a gorgeous little box for Guylian chocolates. I’ve focused a on flowers and Christmas recently so decided to strip back to basics on this one and make it simple without using too many different supplies.
Smokey Slate is my grey of choice which I then accented with Cherry Cobbler – LOVE! It may be a new favourite combination of mine. The box is then finished with a bit of twine and a tag to co-ordinate.
Let me know your thoughts!
- 1 piece of card stock measuring 111/4″ x 61/4″ (28.5cm x 15.8cm)
- 1 piece of Designer Series Paper measuring 35/8″ x 35/8″ (9.2cm x 9.2cm)
- 4 pieces of Designer Series Paper measuring 35/8″ x 1″ (9.2cm x 2.5cm)
- A scrap of card stock for the 13/4″ Circle.
- A scrap of card stock for the Darling Label Punch and Stamping.
LONG SIDE: 11/4″, 5″, 61/4″, 10″
SHORT SIDE: 11/4″, 5″
LONG SIDE: 3.1cm, 12.7cm, 15.8cm, 25.4cm
SHORT SIDE: 3.1cm, 12.7cm