At this time of year my attention turns to desk top treats that I can make for my colleagues at work – and the treats that can go inside them. Chocolate and sweet treats are often the default goody that I reach for, but there are times when these aren’t suitable and other options are required.
Tealights are one alternative, especially scented ones. The ones I used in this box are different to the usual, they are 6 hour candles which means they are deeper than the normal tealights – fitting 8 in this box.
The Designer Series Paper (DSP) used is Feels like Frost, a gorgeous returning fave from last year – both sides of the paper are lush, aren’t they? I kept the theme focussed around the silver of the paper and finished it off with the silver edged ribbon.
I think it would be a cute table gift as an alternative to sweet treats.
- Gray Granite = 61/2 x 111/4 inches
- Whisper White = 21/2 x 11/4 inches
- Designer Series Paper (4 pieces) = 23/4 x 11/2 inches
- Designer Series Paper (1 piece) = 23/4 x 23/4 inches
- Long side (111/4) = 13/4, 43/4, 61/2, 91/2 inches
- Short side (61/2) = 13/4 inches on both sides