I’ve hit that time of year when my mind has turned to Christmas and table favours, little gifts for team mates or for my children’s school friends. ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper (DSP) is amazing for this as it has so many different patterns in a mixture of seasonal colours.
These gorgeous little milk carton style boxes are big enough for some sweet treats and can make sweet table favours for Christmas Day itself. I’ve made mine look even cuter by adding some foil accents around the paper, which really makes it pop.
This one features Real Red heavily, and the ribbon is truly gorgeous! What would you use these little cartons for?
- Card Stock = 5 x 7 inches
- Red Foil = 13/8 x 15/8 inches (4 pieces)
- Designer Series Paper = 11/4 x 11/2 inches (4 pieces)
- Red Foil = 13/8 x 1 inches (2 pieces)
- Designer Series Paper = 11/4 x 7/8 inches (2 pieces)
- Long side (7″) = 15/8, 31/4, 47/8, 61/2 inches
- Short side (5″) = 15/8, 31/2, 45/8 inches