Ahh, so it’s coming to that time of year when you’re starting to contemplate Bonfire Night, Christmas, Halloween.. Perhaps you’ve already received invites to parties around those times and are wondering what to do for gifts etc? This is a quick idea which can work for all occasions.
The wrap I have made suits a miniature bottle of wine and rather than being circular, wraps around the bottle in a hexagon style shape allowing panels of Designer Series Paper (DSP) to be displayed beautifully. To follow the shape of the bottle, the top edges are scored and held with a vanilla twine bow.
To finish it off, I used a sentiment from the Treat Time stamp set and some bling in the form of Rhinestones – GORGEOUS!
Let me know how you get on with yours.
- 7″ x 7 1/4″ piece of card stock.
- 6 pieces of 1″ x 4 1/2″ Designer Series Paper.
- A scrap of card stock for the 1 3/4″ Circle.
- A scrap of card stock for the Darling Label punch and Stamping.
- LONG SIDE: 2″, 61/2″
- SHORT SIDE: 11/8″, 21/4″, 33/8″, 41/2″, 55/8″, 63/4″